The Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited providing scholarship for SC, ST category candidates. So every qualified hopeful candidates can apply through online. This scholarship scheme is appropriate just for above category candidates only.
The Oil & Natural Gas Corporation has prepared to release ONGC Scholarship Registration Form. Every one of the candidates who need to go for higher Studies can apply for it. As Know each year The Oil & Natural Gas Corporation gives financial support to the financially poor students through the ONGC Scholarship Scheme. Every qualified candidate who are studying in any of the classes Engineering, MBBS, MBA, Masters of Geology/Geophysics Courses can apply for this Scholarship by filling ONGC Scholarship Registration Form 2016-17 through the official site www.ongcindia.com.
How to apply for ONGC scholarship scheme
- Open the browser and enter www.ongcindia.com Official website will open.
- Carefully read all the instructions. Then proceed to fill the application form.
- Now you have to select online Registration link of ONGC Scholarship scheme 2016-17 online application form and fill all mandatory fields and attach all required documents.
- Now click on submit tab. Take a print out of your details for further use.
- Income of the parents should not exceed 2lacs per annum.
- Candidates who are studying in classes 12th/ Graduation are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belongs to SC, ST and categories.
- 50% reservation for female candidates.
- Candidates studying in Association of Indian universities are eligible to apply
- Maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 30years.
Address proof & Aadhar card
Scanned photo & signature
Candidate previous classes mark sheets